LIGHTS, CAMERA, SHOOT…
Our 2-to-1 & 1-to-1 photography workshops will have you shooting beautiful
Boudoir, Nudes & Erotica in no time at all! Here’s what you can expect…
Our studio workshops are specially designed to teach you how to create stunning boudoir, nude & erotic images. We’ll guide you through lighting setups, composition, set design and model posing & direction. On a 2-to-1 workshop we have two photographers sharing the cost of the workshop.
If you’re a beginner in the studio, we’ll happily take you through the camera and lighting setup process before helping you find your shooting feet, and if you’re a more experienced studio photographer we’ll give you some more indepth lighting techniques to help you develop your creative style.
No Experience Necessary!
Whatever your level of experience in the studio, you’ll leave our workshop with a camera bag full of ideas and knowledge. What we teach you can be easily transferred to your own environment so you can put into practice what you have learned. Leigh can even stay in touch with you after the workshop and happily give you feedback and constructive tips on any work you wish him to review.
The Perfect Model
Our models are chosen not only for their professionalism and modelling skills but for their ability to communicate with photographers of all levels & experience. This, combined with our years of experience photographing this genre makes for fun, relaxed workshops where everyone leaves having learned new skills and with some fantastic new images for their portfolio.
My 2-to-1 WORKSHOPS INCLUDE…
- Camera setup and explanation if required.
- Studio Flash overview & set up
- Explanation and demonstration of lighting modifiers.
- How to use reflectors.
- Composing your image.
- Model working to erotic nude or art nude levels
- Use of our studio with different studio sets (including daylight area) in which to photograph our model.
- In depth look at lighting techniques throughout the day.
- Lots of one-to-one shooting time with our model.
- How to direct a Model with posing tips and techniques.
- Simple yet effective studio set designs that you can replicate.
- Feedback on your images throughout the day
- Demonstration of effective use of props
- Drinks and snacks throughout the day and a delicious buffet lunch!
Price: £375 per person
1-to-1 Workshops Tailored Especially For You
My 1-to-1 workshops include all of the above but can be tailored to your your exact requirements and based around your specific level of experience. We can arrange a date that suits you best so you don’t need to wait until we have a workshop scheduled. Check out more details and how to enquire by clicking the button below.
A Little More Information On Our Workshops
Our workshops cater for both beginner and advanced photographers so no matter what your level of experience you can be sure of learning new skills in a fun and relaxed studio atmosphere.
What Equipment Will We Use?
- Bowens Esprit 250 Flash Heads x 6
- Ceiling mounted Hi-Glide lighting rig
- Barn Doors
- Gobo Projectors
- The studio is equipped with sliding panels to create multiple studio sets
- Daylight also available
What Equipment Do I Need?
- A DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- 24-70mm Zoom lens or prime equivalents (or crop sensor equivalent focal length
- Memory cards & Batteries
Note: A studio camera and lens is available for hire if you do not own a suitable camera